Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Many of you are interested in internships with the US Department of State, but may have been hesitant to apply before due to the low/no pay. Good news. There are now PAID internships with the Dept of State starting in fall 2022. Details below. Big thanks to UTK Geography alum Alex Webb for sending this our way.

Always wanted to intern at @StateDept but never thought you could afford to? Now you can! Starting today, we are accepting applications for a new Paid Student Internship Program for Fall 2022. Apply today at http://ow.ly/2xIa50IA8YC to gain invaluable job experience and insight into diplomatic careers.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department, UT Knoxville

209A Burchfiel Geography Building