Hello students,

Please see the information below for a workshop that Dr. Papes from EEB will be hosting next week. It will be especially helpful for those interested in geospatial analysis.

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

h[log in to unmask]

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Guest Editor Applied Sciences Special Issue:
Dynamics of the Global Savanna and Grasslands Biomes
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/global_savanna_grassland_biomes

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.

Begin forwarded message: