Dear Campus Colleagues,

In collaboration with pantries from across the Southeastern Conference (SEC), the Big Orange Pantry is participating in the second annual Schools of the SEC Food Fight competition from April 8 to 21. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends of the university are all invited to participate!

Point Values

Our goal is to reach 50,000 points - we will be accepting:

You can donate at several drop off locations across campus. Each packaged item counts as one point, and each dollar donated to our VOLstarter counts as one point. If you’re coming from off-campus, we recommend drop-off at Big Orange Pantry located in Greve Hall. Thirty-minute visitor parking is available.

We Need Your Help to Win!

To help us win the competition, we are asking that you spread the word and encourage folks to donate. We created a Google Drive containing graphics for social media, email, and other communication channels. Please feel free to use what works best for your areas! You can also share posts from the Division of Student Life social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), and we will be posting throughout the competition to encourage participation.

Thank You!

We couldn't do this without your support, and we want to thank you for sharing this great opportunity. If you haven't already, check out the Big Orange Pantry webpage for more information about the pantry and how it is serving students, staff, and faculty in our community. Results will be shared on the Big Orange Pantry webpage and social media by Monday, April 25.

If you have any questions, please email Evan Oliver at [log in to unmask].

Abigail Brumfield
She, Her, Hers
Program Director for Outreach and Initiatives
Office of the Dean of Students
174 Student Union | Knoxville, TN 37996
865.974.4102 (o) | 865.974.0088 (f) | dos.utk.edu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html