Re: Tennessee Libraries by The Numbers

Hi Sarah,

In addition, the state library provides https://www.tennesseelibrariesbythenumbers.org/ which produces infographics for your library in a click (like the one attached and shown below). This is just one of many infographics available for you to present to stakeholders.

This free tool uses topics covered by the annual IMLS Public Library Survey. It also features customizable infographics and multi-year trend chart templates.

Check it out and please contact me if you have any questions.

Christy

Christy M. Chandler | State Data Coordinator

Tennessee State Library & Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville. TN 37219

work 615.532.4601 :: fax 615.532.9904

https://www.tennesseelibrariesbythenumbers.org/

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline