Talking points for each bill would be great if someone wants to send those to the list. Makes it a lot easier not only for us but for library advocates who want to call/email on our behalf. I could write them myself but if they exist—I don’t really want to/have time to reinvent the wheel as I’m sure someone out there has already created some which we could use and/or edit.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Pearson

Director

Marshall County Memorial Library

Past President – Assoc. for Rural and Small Libraries

931-359-3335

614-296-2433 (mobile)