Hi TLA Folks,

I am reaching out because Tenn-Share currently needs additional volunteers for two committees. The description of these committees and their work is below. If you would be interested in serving please let me know. We would greatly appreciate your time and expertise in these work areas. Tenn-Share Committee Member terms are 1 year, following the calendar year.
  • The Marketing Committee is responsible for creating engagement with and awareness of Tenn-Share's work through outreach to current and prospective members via email marketing, social media and other tools. If you have social media and marketing expertise we would love your support and insight on this committee. Work involves posting content of interest to Tenn-Share members on social media, developing newsletters and email marketing, making graphics and just generally thinking of new and interesting ways for Tenn-Share to engage its membership and build better connections. This committee currently meets monthly on the second Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm EST.
  • The Conference Committee is responsible for planning and executing conferences for the organization. Tenn-Share is gearing up to hold a virtual DataFest/Fall Conference this year in October and also has a monthly webinar series planned through spring highlighting popular Tenn-Share products and services or cool work Tenn-Share members are doing. Also we are open to new ideas for events or programming you would like to see happen. The Tenn-Share Board Vice President chairs this committee, so service with this committee is a great entry point to learn more about Tenn-Share and potentially serve as a board officer. The Conference Committee meets monthly on the second Friday at 10am EST.
Let me know if you are interested or have questions about either one of these committees!

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
615-669-8670
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.