From: Sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Wells, Ashli Thomas
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 10:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Now Accepting Proposals for the 2022 Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference!

Now Accepting Proposals for the 2022 Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference!

October 13-14, 2022

Scarritt Bennett Conference Center

Nashville, Tennessee

Tina Baich, Keynote Speaker

https://sites.google.com/view/sers-sc-conference/home

Proposal Deadline: May 16th, 2022

Come and enjoy classic southern hospitality while (re)connecting with library colleagues from across the Southeast and beyond. Join us in exploring ways to strengthen resource sharing in its many forms among libraries of all types and sizes.

We are seeking session proposals that cover interlibrary loan, document delivery, copyright, open access and education, consortial borrowing, regional and institutional repositories, shared collections, and more. We also encourage proposals that explore connections, collaborations, and crossover topics, including between resource sharing and scholarly communications.

If you have a topic you’d like to share, we encourage you to submit a proposal for a:

We invite you to propose a panel (including panelists) around a topic of your choice.  Here are a few ideas.

Direct questions to: James Harper ([log in to unmask])

Hope to see you there!

Ashli Wells, MLIS, MSP

Access Services Librarian

Vanderbilt University Massey Law Library

131 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37203

615.343.0408