Apologies for cross-posting.

--------

Good afternoon everyone! As you may be aware, the Tennessee Health Science Library Association (THeSLA) will be holding an in-person meeting at TLA on April 12th. If you would like to attend, please see below for more information or visit our website at https://www.theslatn.org/. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

We look forward to seeing you!

Emily

------------

THeSLA Spring 2022 Meeting Details

When:

April 12th, 2022 from 1-5 PM.

Where:

Knoxville, TN at the Knoxville Convention Center in Meeting Room 300B.

Optional:

As THeSLA will be held in collaboration with TLA, you may wish to attend the TLA meeting on Apr 13 and/or Apr 14 for an additional cost. TLA will also be meeting in the Knoxville Convention Center.

Registration Fee:

The cost of the instruction - 2 classes from Region 2 NNLM instructors- will be $30. This money goes to TLA, not to THeSLA, for the cost of using the Knoxville Convention Center.

Registration Process:

Schedule:

Parking:

Emily Weyant Blevins, MLIS, AHIP

Senior Clinical Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library