First of all Happy Legislative Day! Thanks to all our TLA members who are
meeting with their reps today and making those important connections.

This following is a message for public library folks:

Way back in December of 2021, Tenn-Share held an informational webinar
<https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/HqfqWPWCDI1MOMLu052U26seoFUN9NYNK6-n7nJLxg6fuxbn9d_z1coe8GHhxQYvV6ziKlp9pDIPdjcb.H4W09Vn2QfwbspEN?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=q2fpj_NdRfKHmD2_sxFRSg.1646831151716.6b4a9e628759f6b75fa36c429300acf8&_x_zm_rhtaid=512>about
Gale Analytics, a data tool that helps you better understand your community
(both users and nonusers) by blending your internal data with external data
sources like the census, ACS and Experian lifestyle data in an easy to use
dashboard.

This subscription group will also be a community of practice with other
Tennessee public libraries using this product. We will have at least a
monthly training with Gale, but the opportunity exists to work more
frequently together to explore this resource, dig into data, and brainstorm
the best ways to use it to serve our libraries and communities.

Gale made this handy page <https://www.galepages.com/tn_pla_2022/home>which
includes more details about the product, as well as a demo dashboard you
can download to play around with.

We are hoping to be able to start a cohort in May of 2022. Below is pricing
based on population served. Additionally, we negotiated a flat renewal for
the first year and the subsequent 4 years are capped at 1% per year.
Additionally a 2% Tenn-Share administrative surcharge will be added,
[image: Gale Analytics Pricing.png]

Please shoot me an email if you are interested in joining this group! I
would be glad to make a formal quote for your library. We will need
confirmations by 4/25/22 to confirm with Gale for a group to start on May
1st.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions!

Best,

*Ari Baker <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aribaker>*
Executive Director
*Tenn-Share, **A Tennessee Library Consortium*
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691 • Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

*Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee
libraries.*

What can Tenn-Share do for you?
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftHUiR9kCTyW1kujK8J4vYuLPrVNRRT2TWSFSSYf6qdVFPDA/viewform>