The UT Knoxville Libraries is searching for a Head of Assessment Programs and Collection Strategy. This search is internal so it is limited to employees of the UT system. If this opportunity looks interesting to you, I would encourage you to apply soon since it will not be posted for long since it’s internal. Please see this link for more information: https://www.lib.utk.edu/employment/position/head-apcs/.

Christopher Eaker
Associate Professor & Data Curation Librarian

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard

http://lib.utk.edu/scholar

Please note I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. Read, reflect, and respond at a time that is convenient for you to foster a healthy life balance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html