Good afternoon.

It’s that time of year again! The Office of Information Technology released our annual customer satisfaction survey earlier this week. The survey will remain open through Friday, March 11. We’d love your help in promoting it to faculty, staff, and students.

If you have newsletters going out next week, please consider adding an article for us.

The survey details are posted online.

We use feedback from the survey to contribute to our initiatives for the upcoming year and want to hear what you think.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Rose

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Rose Parker
Assistant Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Information Technology, Support Organization
119 Kingston Pike Building
2309 Kingston Pike

OIT SUPPORT

Course Delivery • Desktop Support • HelpDesk • Instructional Support • Research Support

Stay informed. Sign up for weekly technology updates or monthly researcher and instructor-focused news.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html