Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Hi Master Gardeners!

The UT Gardens in Knoxville will be having our first ever EcoLOGICAL Gardening Symposium on March 5, 2022. Topics will range from biodiversity in the vegetable garden to functional planting schemes for perennial flower gardens. There will be something for everyone. Light breakfast and a box lunch will be included in your registration.

​Use the link below to register for the symposium. You can also find information about our presenters here. Registration is limited, so sign up today!

https://secure.touchnet.com/C21610_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=2548&SINGLESTORE=true

​Contact Whitney Welch at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

​Thanks for all that you do for our communities in Tennessee! We hope to see you soon at the EcoLOGICAL Gardening Symposium.

​Happy gardening!

Whitney Welch

Garden Educator

UT Gardens, Knoxville

Office:113-E-5 Environmental Landscape Laboratory, 2518 Jacob Drive

Mail: 112 Plant Biotech, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865)974-4265 Office

[log in to unmask] | utgardens.tennessee.edu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html