***Apologies for cross-posting***

Join us for the 2022 Southeastern Resource Sharing Conference.

October 13-14, 2022

Scarritt Bennett Conference Center

Nashville, Tennessee

Call for Proposals - March 2022

Registration - June 2022

Price - TBD.  More information closer to registration.

https://sites.google.com/view/sers-sc-conference

Back and better than ever!

Meet colleagues from across the Southeast and discuss ways to strengthen regional resource sharing in all its aspects and among all types of libraries. We are seeking sessions that cover interlibrary loan, document delivery, copyright, open access and education, consortial borrowing, regional and institutional repositories, shared collections, controlled digital lending and more. Mix and mingle with your neighbors and frequent resource sharing partners while enjoying our classic southern hospitality.

Direct questions to: James Harper ([log in to unmask])

Hope to see you then!

Ashli Wells, MLIS, MSP

Access Services Librarian

Vanderbilt University Massey Law Library

131 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37203

615.343.0408