Good afternoon!

TEL has a full year of social media posts formatted for Facebook and Instagram for 2022! You’ll also find 2021’s calendar on the same link if you want to use any of the posts from last year.  There are suggested captions for each of the posts. Feel free to add the suggested hashtags, this helps up see who is using the premade social media posts. In case you were wondering, the #IMLS hashtag allows us to acknowledge it’s assistance in helping to fund TEL.

The full calendar can be found here: 2022 TEL Social Media Posts

To download every post at once: All Weeks

If you have any requests, suggestions or comments, let us know so we can ensure we are creating useful materials for you and your library patrons and students!

In the next few weeks, we will have some tips and tricks about how to manage your social media so if you like the posts but don’t know what to do with them, there will be some follow ups about how to use and schedule these types of premade social files at your library.

I would like to thank Zach Cudney (2022) and Brianna Surratt (2021) for their creativity and Canva expertise in creating these calendars. Thank you!  Also a big thanks to TSLA’s Planning and Development department for their assistance with this project too!

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline