Please excuse cross posting.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Please join us for the next webinar in the LILi Show & Tell series:

Taylor Worsham

Assisting Seniors with Technology

March 9, 2022

10:00am - 11:00am​ Pacific

Assisting seniors with their technology needs can be a challenging endeavor. In this session, Marketing and Adult Programming Coordinator for Gunnison County Libraries (CO), Taylor Worsham will share her experience in advancing digital literacy through instructional sessions at the local senior center. From planning to execution, Taylor will share techniques on how to make topics such as, the Google Suite, electronic library resources, and mobile photography basics, more accessible and easier for senior audiences to understand and implement into their lives.

Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/taylor-worsham-assisting-seniors-with-technology-tickets-269870910157

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

April Sheppard (she/they)

Schedule Appointment
Assistant Library Director
Interim Head of Archives & Special Collections

Dean B. Ellis Library   |   P.O. Box 2040   |   State University, AR 72467

Phone 870.972.2766   |   [log in to unmask]

Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and time off. My work hours may be different than yours. Should you receive emails from me during a time that you're engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to respond until you're working.