If you are trying to book your conference hotel and running into an issue,
please know that I am aware and the hotel has been informed and is working
to fix the problem.  The room block is not full, so if you are seeing that
message, give it a couple of days and try again.  As many of you know, the
hotel used to be a Holiday Inn and just did a massive renovation and
reopened January 26 as a Marriott.  Needless to say, they've had a few
hiccups!  But the hotel is unbelievably gorgeous and I think you will be
impressed!

Meanwhile, our first door prize for the conference arrived today - a
bookstore in Los Angeles heard of our censorship plight and sent copies of
Maus and Walk Two Moons. I will not lie - it has definitely restored my
faith in the world right now!

Keep being the light - you are needed more than ever!

Cathy

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director
Tennessee Library Association