Thank you all for participating in the important process of interviewing candidates for SIS's two assistant professor positions. I have been so pleased with the level of engagement from students. Our candidates have noticed, too! Thank you.

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that we are hosting two candidates next week, beginning Monday (Feb. 21).

All presentations and student meetings will use the same zoom room: https://tiny.utk.edu/utksis_research-pres

Date

Presentation Title

Time: Presentation

Time: Meeting with Students

Monday, 2/21

Supporting Digital Knowledge Discovery of Culturally Diverse Youth

12:30-1:30 p.m.

1:35-2:05 p.m.

Wednesday, 2/23

The Social Construction of Risk in Digital Preservation

9:30-10:30 a.m.

10:35-11:05 a.m.

Please remember to give us feedback about the candidates: https://tiny.utk.edu/sis_asst-prof_stu

You may submit a form for each candidate as the interviews progress, or a single form after "round 1" concludes at the end of next week.

Thanks! We'll see you Monday.
Rachel A. Fleming-May, Associate Professor (she/her)
The School of Information Sciences, University of Tennessee