Dear Global Ranavirus Consortium:

As most of you know, the 6th International Symposium on Ranaviruses will be held jointly with the 2022 GARD Conference.  The GARD 2022 website is https://tiny.utk.edu/GARD22 , and recent announcements are below.  Hope to see several GRC members at the conference!!

All the Best, Matt (Founding Director, GRC)

A few announcements:

If you have any questions about the 2022 GARD Conference, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of the Steering Committee members or me.

All the Best, Matt

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

https://tiny.utk.edu/GARD22

https://twitter.com/GARD2022