Auburn University, College of Agriculture does not offer any additional pay for CDL.

Amanda

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brown, Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 8:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] Commercial Drivers License (CDL)

Good Morning Colleagues,

Just a quick benchmarking question for you this morning.  Some of our Agriculture Research & Extension Centers, as well as some of our academic departments, have positions that require a CDL.  Do you provide an additional stipend or increased pay to employees who are required to have a CDL?  If so, would you mind sharing the amount?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Stephanie Brown

Human Resources Director

Virginia Tech | College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

122 Hutcheson Hall

250 Drillfield Drive

Blacksburg, VA 24061