Dear all,

I don't know anything about this program, but wanted to forward it on, in case someone was interested.

The due date is March 1.

Solange.

From: Bobbi Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 11:23 AM
To: Munoz, Solange <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Summer Field Studies Opportunity

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask] Learn why this is important
Hi,

I hope you're having a great week. I know you're busy and there's a chance my previous email got buried. NOTE: This has a tight app window with applications due March 1.

Applications are open for our 8-week field semester at Tatoosh. If you haven't done so already, would you please share the information from my previous email with club members? I also attached the information in a pdf file to this email. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you so much!

Bobbi