UTK Geography Alum Paul Lemieux III sent another student internship opportunity our way. If you’re interested but you’ve never used the USA Jobs website, I HIGHLY recommend you reach out to Alexis Andershock who can provide you with some guidance. But schedule that meeting soon because her office is in full-swing on career fair season and this opportunity closes on March 1, 2022.

MC

From: Paul Lemieux - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 12:22 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: JOB OPPORTUNITY | Student Intern (Physical Science)| ZP-1399-2| NESDIS OPPA & OSGS

Mike,

Here's another one that just posted. Would be applicable to Geography students!

Best,

Paul Lemieux III (he/him) MLIS | Physical Scientist

Data Stewardship Division - Archive Branch

NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

1021 Balch Blvd, Suite 1003

Stennis Space Center, MS 39529

Phone: 901-338-1080 (m) pending (o)

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.