Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,

The TN Geographic Information Council (TNGIC) spring conference is coming up in April. Student participation in the event is highly encouraged by the TNGIC leadership and the TNGIC membership and they have several ways to encourage your participation. I’ll do my best to provide what I think is the most relevant information below, but feel free to follow up with additional questions.

That seems like a fairly exhaustive summary for the event. As always, contact me with any questions you may have.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department, UT Knoxville

209A Burchfiel Geography Building