Dear students,

Please take a look at the email listed below which is from Bridgette Fritz, one of our own alumni, about an GIS internship right in Knoxville. She is a very experienced GIS analyst. Hence working with her would be an excellent opportunity.

Best wishes,

Liem Tran, Ph.D.

Professor of Geography & Associate Head

Professor of Bredesen Center for Interdisciplinary Research

and Graduate Education

University of Tennessee at Knoxville

BGB 306, 1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996