Good morning,

Our second colloquium of the semester is this afternoon (2/10) at 4:30pm over zoom with Dr. Meghan Conley from UTK Sociology. Her presentation is titled, Community Engaged Research on Immigration: The View from Knox County

The zoom link is available here: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/94833567516

look forward to seeing everyone then!

All the best,

Nikki