Hi Campus Communicators,

I am writing to ask your help sharing the Rocky Topics: Natural Hair and Beauty scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 9 from 6-7:30 PM located in the Student Union Executive Dining Room. This event focuses on Hair and Beauty with an emphasis on the lived experiences of women of color.

If you are not familiar, Rocky Topics is a call to conversation around timely issues affecting our campus community. The Office of the Dean of Students has partnered with Dr. Joe Miles in the Department of Psychology to co-facilitate the series. Our newest collaborators are the Division of Diversity and Engagement and Office of Multicultural Student Life.

Please find graphics attached. If you need additional information from us, please let me know. Students, faculty, and staff welcome!

Sincerely,

Abigail

Abigail Brumfield
She, Her, Hers
Interim Assistant Director for Outreach and Initiatives
Office of the Dean of Students
174 Student Union | Knoxville, TN 37996
865.974.4102 (o) | 865.974.0088 (f) | dos.utk.edu

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html