Hello, Communicators!

I hope this email finds you well. I'm excited to invite you to a special event taking place at the end of March!

Story Corps' One Small Step is a program that brings people with different political views together to record a 50-minute conversation–not about politics, but about who we are as people. Each conversation is archived at the Library of Congress. One Small Step is an opportunity to find community through open minds and open conversation. Story Corps is bringing this program to UTK March 28–30 and will hold interviews throughout the three days.

We are looking for your help to recruit students, faculty, and staff to participate in this opportunity! We have developed a Google Drive folder with graphics for social media, digital displays, and print materials.

If you are interested in being matched for an interview, click HERE to sign upThe deadline for registration is March 4! This is a great opportunity for you to better understand your fellow students, faculty, and staff, and build a strong community of Volunteers.

I hope you consider participating and promoting. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thank you!

--
[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_1341627471">

Alyssa Seisser
Student Life Communications
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

413H Student Services Building