Good morning, Campus Communicators!

From February 28 – March 4, the Division of Student Success, in collaboration with campus partners, will host Vol Success Week.  Vol Success Week is an opportunity for undergraduate students to connect with academic success resources, prepare for mid-terms, and build habits for long-term success.  The full list of programming can be found on our webpage.  In addition, we’ve developed a social media tool kit to help you promote these opportunities to students in your network.

We appreciate your help in spreading the word about Vol Success Week!

Please let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Kelsey

Kelsey Kyne
Chief Operating Officer

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Division of Student Success

CliftonStrengths:  Harmony, Discipline, Consistency, Achiever, Responsibility

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html