Hello Communicators!

Many of you know that the university has licensed vendors and that you should always use a licensed vendor when ordering promotional merchandise for your college or department. This helps us ensure brand consistency and compliance, as well as provide quality control.

We also have six licensed vendors that are contracted to fulfill orders of $10,000 or more. This list of vendors changes every few years, so I wanted to provide you with the current list (approved in late 2021) for reference below.

Bacon and Co.
Blink Media
Graphic Creations
PatDome
Threds
4Imprint

If you have any questions about this, please let me know or contact Mike Keener in Licensing.

Best,

Angie

Angie Dobbs
Assistant Director
Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications & Marketing
91 Communications Building
Knoxville, TN 37996

865-974-4852 office
865-661-3785 mobile
communications.utk.edu
brand.utk.edu

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html