Apologies for cross-postings.

-----

Hello everyone!

We’re pleased to notify you that THeSLA will be meeting again on April 12th, 2022 in Knoxville, TN. Our meeting will be held in person in collaboration with the Tennessee Library Association (TLA) annual meeting. We plan on providing both instruction and networking opportunities. Stay tuned for more info! We will be providing updates on the schedule closer to our meeting date. In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any questions and keep an eye on our website at https://www.theslatn.org/. For more info on the TLA conference (hotel rooms, etc.) please see their website at: https://www.tnla.org/page/2022Conference .

Save the Date for the Tennessee Health Sciences Library Association Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, April 12th, 2022
WHERE: Knoxville, TN
WHAT: An in person THeSLA meeting in collaboration with the Tennessee Library Association (TLA). This event will include instruction and networking opportunities.
HOW: Stay tuned for more info or check https://www.theslatn.org/ for registration and scheduling info in the coming months.

Emily Weyant, MLIS, AHIP

THeSLA Secretary

Senior Clinical Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library