Hi TLA folks,

I just wanted to share about an offer for academic and medical libraries that is kind of unique!

Tenn-Share has a group that renews this March with Teton Data Systems, where members who subscribe share access to these medical titles and resources as though we were one big Tenn-Share library! This model isn't offered anymore to consortia, but since we are grandfathered in this means big savings for members who subscribe to these resources. A full title list and some details can be found here

Our rep made a great video overview of what's available when you join this group which can be viewed here.

Please reach out to me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in setting a free two week trial for this resource! We need to have our subscription confirmed by March 1st, so please let me know if you are interested in subscribing potentially.

The more members who join, the lower the price gets for everyone so I will be calculating costs based on FTE of current and new subscribers in late February.

Please reach out to me with your questions!

Best,
Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
615-669-8670
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

DIRECT BILLING INQUIRIES TO [log in to unmask].

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!