Hi All,

The annual conference will be here before we know it!  The Scholarship
Committee is soliciting your donations for our silent auction, our major
fundraiser for the Gleaves and Conference Internship Program Scholarships.
For the upcoming April conference in Knoxville, we need items to auction:

·      Baskets

o   Any container may be a “basket”

o   We need baskets of all sizes and dollar amounts

·      Single items (without a basket)

o    Like a knitted blanket or quilt

If you would like to commit to bringing a basket or single items, please
email the 2022 TLA Scholarship Committee Co-chairs. You can reach the
Co-Chairs David Phillips, [log in to unmask] or Marissa Snead, at

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Knoxville!

Best,

David, Marissa, and the TLA Scholarship Committee

--
*Marissa Snead*
*Systems Business Coordinator & HR*

*Sevier County Public Library System*
*408 High Street*
*Sevierville, TN 37862*

*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
*(865) 365-1419 Phone*

*This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it
was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by
others is strictly prohibited.*