Passing this along… https://www.tn.gov/tnpromise.html

From: Jason Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 10:01 AM
Subject: Promise FAFSA Deadline

Good morning everyone,

I hope all is well!!!  Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and recent weather events, we believe some students may have a difficult time completing the FAFSA by the established Tennessee Promise and Tennessee Student Assistance Award deadlines. Therefore, the decision has been made to extend the Tennessee Promise Scholarship FAFSA deadline and the priority FAFSA deadline for the Tennessee Student Assistance Award to March 1, 2022. This deadline extension will be in effect for new and continuing students.

We will continue to work closely with Tennessee high schools, higher education institutions, and Tennessee Promise partnering organizations to support students in completing the FAFSA. Thank you for your efforts on behalf of Tennessee students.

Sincerely,

Jason

Jason Seay | Senior Director of Outreach

312 Rosa L. Parks Ave, 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
e.

p. 615-253-7459