Greetings,

I hope your year is off to a great start. I look forward to “seeing” you during ALA’s LibLearnX starting Friday. If you haven’t registered yet, there is still time. Information for LibLearnX can be found here.
https://www.alaliblearnx.org

As I prep for my first Council meetings as Chapter Councilor, I want to also share with you the TAG Task Force proposals for a new governance model. Council I will be January 19. If you have thoughts/concerns you’d like to raise before then, please email me off listserv at [log in to unmask].

Thanks,
Erika

--
Erika S. Long