Hi  -

Just a reminder, TEL has great business resources that we will be exploring over the next few weeks.  Join us today for the kick-off!

Title:  For TEL: Business Series - Gale Business: Entrepreneurship

Date and Time:  Wednesday, January 26th at 1:00-1:30pm CT/2:00-2:30pm ET
Description:  Gale is here with the Tennessee Electronic Library to support entrepreneurs, business students, and small business owners with simple access to data, business plans and industry information for businesses. Join Part 1 of the webinar series for public librarians, high school and college librarians and educators, as we explore the applications of Gale Business: Entrepreneurship to support all aspects of starting and owning a business. This session will be recorded for those who can't attend.
Registration Link:  https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NEkndjwJSpu3u4OjBmn92A

 Thanks,
Andrea