I was so excited to send out this invitation that I failed to mention two
things:

   1. The Rally is at 3:30 CENTRAL TIME
   2. This is open to NON-TLA members. All Library supporters are welcome.

All my best,
*Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS*

President,  Tennessee Library Association
Policy Corps Member, Cohort II;  American Library Association

 (931) 393-1663