Southern Region Colleagues!

The National Extension and Research Administrative Officers Conference (NERAOC) will be held April 10-13, 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri.

Conference and hotel registration is now open:   Website: NERAOC 2022

We look forward to welcoming you to the Show-Me State!

We know there is uncertainty right now but we are moving forward assuming we will have an in person conference implementing safety protocols as recommended and/or required at the time.

Thanks,

Del Johnson / Benefits Manager

University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture

2301 S. University Avenue

Little Rock, AR 72204

[log in to unmask]  (new email)

501.671.2055 (office) / 501.671.2251 (fax)