Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – Please see the opportunity below and attached for details on a paid internship with the UT Gardens.

MC

From: Welch, Whitney <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:58 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UT Gardens Summer Camp Internship

Hi Michael,

I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season and a good start to the new year.

This email is to share an internship opportunity with you that can be passed along to your students. We are now accepting applications for the UT Gardens Summer Camp Internship. Please see the attached documents for more information.

The internship is a great opportunity for students to gain experience with public speaking, problem solving, sharing science-based information with children, and more.

Would you, please, pass along this information to your students? I am happy to answer any questions about the experience and hope to see your students apply.

Sincerely,

Whitney Welch

Garden Educator

UT Gardens, Knoxville

Office:113-E-5 Environmental Landscape Laboratory, 2518 Jacob Drive

Mail: 112 Plant Biotech, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865)974-4265 Office

[log in to unmask] | utgardens.tennessee.edu