Happy Spring Semester UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!

Welcome back to campus and another great semester on Rocky Top!  We will host our spring welcome back Gamma Beta Phi Chapter meeting with pizza at Hodges Library Room TBA Wednesday, February 9 from 5-6pm!! Calendar invites will be sent out once we confirm a meeting room!

Each academic semester, the Gamma Beta Phi Society identifies ways to leave lasting impacts on local communities across the nation. All members are encouraged to work together to facilitate small projects in their local communities.
Areas of project eligibility:
1. Environment
2. Caring for the Disadvantaged
3. Serving the Servers
4. Mental Health Awareness
5. Furry Friends

The UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi looks forward to participating in multiple service, social, outreach projects this academic year (2021- 2022), come with your ideas!!

Mrs. Marcia Quinby (UTK Chapter President)

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2505 E.J. Chapman Drive

Rm 427 Plant Biotech Bldg.

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg