Good Day GBP Chapter Members,

If you were unable to attend the meeting last week, we are participating in Gamma Give Back. This is a way to give back to the community, participate in a challenge that chapters all over the country are, and earn your service points for the semester! As a reminder, you are required to have 9 service points (chapter meetings count for 1 point) per semester.

How to participate:
*Sock Drive (2 points for a pack)

*Toy Drive (2 points)

*Backpacks/School Supplies at least 4 items go in the book bag  (9 points)
     - Pencils, paper, erasers, glue sticks, crayons, etc.
     - The backpack is mandatory in order to receive the full 9 points

*Collection Days: 11/29 and 12/6 from 12pm-4pm in Hodges Library
     - In order for this to be successful, we do need at least one person to be at the table
       per hour.
     - You can receive 2 service points for working the table for one hour.
     - To sign up:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jOW8REoDJpt-rzDpsdbF0RJOAniCmatljOUANWI_lG8/edit?usp=sharing

As an incentive to participate, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. The prizes will be determined on how much participation we receive (think gift cards [?] ).

Chapter Dues:
       - $15 local chapter dues should be paid this semester for the 2022- 2023 academic school
          year. We can send you an invoice from our GBP Chapter PayPal Acct# just email to
          [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Spring Meeting and Induction Info:
      - Our first meeting of the Spring semester will be on February 1st from 5:30-6:30pm
         in Hodges Library, Room TBA.
      - We currently have 27 new members so far!!! We are planning to celebrate with a
         Valentine's Brunch Induction on February 12th. More details to come.

As always, please let the exec members know of any service opportunities you would like to see next semester! We want to make sure that we are doing fun service events that everyone will enjoy! Fall semester has been hectic for everyone, but I am hoping that Spring semester, we can be more involved with the community.

With Spring semester coming rapidly, that also means elections! I am graduating in the Spring, and I want to make sure that I leave the chapter with a strong leadership team for next year. Please reach out to me if you would be interested in a role on the exec board, I would be happy to give you more info! I have included my contact information below!

Madyson Stuart
GBP 2022-2023 Chapter President