Good Day UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!

We are at the end of the Spring 2022 semester and we look forward to celebrating our “Graduating Seniors” on May 6, 2022 at Hodges Library from 5 pm – 6 pm. All graduating seniors  will be able to purchase honor cords and stole for graduation regalia! If you are a graduating senior please sign-up HERE.

Returning Gamma Beta Phi Chapter Members, we will also host a “Sock Drive” for the homeless communities around Knoxville. Please bring new socks and for each pack of socks you will received 2 service points! Sign-up Here if you plan on attending.

We will send a calendar invite to only the members that have signed-up.

Take care All!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2505 E.J. Chapman Drive

Rm 427 Plant Biotech Bldg.

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg