We had a great turnout for our informational webinar about a potential purchasing group for Gale Analytics. A recording of that session can be found here, as well as a handout here.

It seems like a really powerful data resource with a lot of valuable applications for public libraries.

If your public library is interested in receiving discounted consortial pricing information for this product, please complete this form before 12/22/21. This is not a commitment to subscribe, but the more interest we have, the better able we are to negotiate for accessible pricing.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Best,

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

DIRECT BILLING INQUIRIES TO [log in to unmask].

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!