Tenn-Share is trying to gauge interest in a purchasing group for Gale Analytics for Public Libraries. There is still time to register for our informational webinar this Wednesday.

Gale Analytics is a data tool that combines insights from your ILS data with external data (like from the Census for example) to create an interactive dashboard with your community's data so you can make better, more informed decisions. A more in-depth description can be found on this flyer. If you are at all interested in learning more, please register for this webinar on Wednesday 12/8 at 10am (CT)/ 11am (ET). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you are interested but unable to attend, still register so I can send you the recording and follow up.

Please email me if you have any questions!

Best,

Ari Baker
Executive Director
Tenn-Share, A Tennessee Library Consortium
Pronouns: they, them, theirs
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701
http://Tenn-Share.org

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.

DIRECT BILLING INQUIRIES TO [log in to unmask].

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!