From: Andrea N. Zielke
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 7:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: World Book Discover - new look, new features!

DISCOVER, ENHANCED!

Happy to announce that World Book Discover is getting a redesign on December 16th, 2021. From daily “Did You Know?” facts to content that’s available at two reading levels, it will be an even more powerful tool. If you haven’t used World Book Discover before, the site is a differentiated research database for struggling learners, but now includes an abundance of additional features to meet the unique needs of today’s learners.

Brand-New Features

Enhanced Features and Content

If you want to learn more, please join an exclusive sneak peek on December 6th at 4 pm CT/5 pm ET.

What do I need to do?

All changes should happen seamlessly on the morning of December 16th. No changes to urls will be needed. Logos will remain the same.

Do you have any social media I can share on December 16th?

As we get closer to the redesign launch, I’ll send out customized social media posts.

Will there be more training?

Yes! Check out the NEW Discover - Register here and select the date which works best for you.

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline