From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mark du Pont
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2021 3:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UPDATE: TLA Newsletter Call for Articles

Hello Friends!

I have (so far) two articles for the Winter edition of the TLA Newsletter.   I'd like to have many more by the end of next week.   With this in mind, I hope to be ringing in the new year while finishing up the newsletter.

I know you have many stories, events, and news items to share with us.   Just need to get them to me.

Here's hoping we all enjoy our busy holiday season!

Best wishes,

Mark du Pont

TLA Newsletter Editor