Dear Colleagues,

During my Faculty Development Leave this semester, I developed a series of training modules on topics related to Open Research. I am calling it the Open Research Toolkit<https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/A4FTW> (ORT). The ORT is now published on Open Science Framework<https://osf.io/a4ftw/> at the link below.

Each module contains a slide deck in both PowerPoint and Google Slides, curated resources related to the topic, presentation notes in docx and pdf, and a narrated video of the slides. All videos are on YouTube and contain English and Spanish subtitles. I have assigned a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license to all original work in the ORT, so please feel free to use and adapt however you would like.

The modules in the Open Research Toolkit are on the following topics:

Module 1: The Open Research Ecosystem

Module 2: Principles & Practices of Open Research

Module 3: The Philosophical Underpinning of Open Research

Module 4: Open Access to Published Research

Module 5: Open Access to Research Data

Module 6: FAIR Data Principles

Module 7: Reproducibility of Research

Module 8: The Five Rs of Open Research

Module 9: Open Peer Review

Module 10: Open Licensing of Data & Software

Module 11: Open Advocacy

Module 12: Citizen Science

Module 13: Open Research Policies

Module 14: Open Education Resources

More resources and additional modules may be added over time.

All resources within the ORT, can be found here: https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/A4FTW.

All videos are on the ORT Channel on YouTube here: http://doi.org/10.7290/ORT_Videos.

For comments, suggestions, or corrections, contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for checking it out. I hope you can make use of it in your work. If you do, please let me know how you've used it.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Christopher Eaker
Associate Professor & Data Curation Librarian
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University of Tennessee Libraries
236 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Boulevard
http://lib.utk.edu/scholar
Please note I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. Read, reflect, and respond at a time that is convenient for you to foster a healthy life balance.

To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html