Thank you two,
and wishing everyone a great holiday season whether snow or flowers are outside your window, the GRC is truly international.
David

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 1:35 PM Jacques Robert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Colleagues of the Global Ranavirus Consortium (GRC),

It is our pleasure to annouce that the new GRC executive board is now complete with all regional representativea. As such, we would like to wish you all safe, restful and peaceful holidays as well as a Happy New Year 2022.
The main objective of the GRC executive board for this coming year will be to play an active role in the organization of the First Global Amphibian and Reptile Disease (GARD) conference, which will be held in Knoxville TN from 19-25 June 2022. This will be a major task for us, and we encourage all of you GRC members and any/all researchers interested in ranavirus-related studies to participate in this event. For the success of our consortium, it is crucial to have a broad, diverse and substantial representation of ranavirus research at this GARD conference, which in turn will contribute to the success of this conference.
To achieve this, we need the help of each and every GRC member. So, please distribute this announcement widely!
 The GARD conference will accommodate both in-person and virtual (zoom) presentations. Multiple virtual and in-person workshops as well as field trips are currently being planned. The GRC board is also working with other organizations on fundraising to provide travel awards for students.
A call for presentation abstracts and workshop proposals will occur in early 2022. As with previous conferences, GRC members will receive a discount for the GARD conference registration. So, we encourage and welcome anyone interested to become a new GRC member by registering at the GRC website (http://www.ranavirus.org).
As for current GRC member, please do not forget to renew your GRC membership. It can be paid online at the GRC website (http://www.ranavirus.org).
Finally, the GARD organizing committee and the GRC welcome any suggestions for workshops and scientific topics to include in the conference proceedings.

Sincerely and on behalf of the GRC board,

Jacques Robert                  &               Leon Grayfer

EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS

DIRECTOR
Dr. Jacques Robert, PhD

ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Dr. Leon Grayfer, PhD [log in to unmask]

PAST DIRECTOR
Dr. Thomas B. Waltzek, DVM, PhD

SECRETARY-TREASURER
Dr. Joe Mihaljevic, PhD

WEBMASTER
Dr. Danna Schock, PhD, P.Biol [log in to unmask]

HONORARY ADVISOR
Dr. V. Gregory (Greg) Chinchar, PhD

REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVES
Africa
Dr. Jessica Briner, PhD
Asia
Dr. Preeyanan Sriwanayos, PhD
Australia
Dr. Wytamma Wirth, PhD
Europe
Dr. Eva-Stina Edholm, PhD
North America
Dr. Anna Savage, PhD
South & Central America
Dr. Joice Ruggeri, PhD

"It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place."

Dr. David Lesbarrères, Full Professor / Professeur titulaire
Genetic & Ecology of Amphibians Research Group (GEARG)
Adjunct in the Department of Biology - Laurentian University

935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, Canada
phone: 705-677-9124, @sudburyfrog

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE - AVIS: COURRIEL CONFIDENTIEL.

You can view the confidentiality terms at https://laurentian.ca/confidentiality. Notre avis de confidentialité est disponible au site https://laurentienne.ca/avis