Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers – Please see the note below from UTK Geography graduate Bridgette Fritz.

MC

From: Fritz, Bridgette <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 10:04 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wood is Hiring!

Good morning Michael,

I wanted to let you know that we are looking for a GIS Analyst to join our team at Wood. Ideally we are looking for someone who will work well in a team setting and be excited about pushing technical limits to find new solutions for our engineering related projects. The candidate will need familiarity with ArcGIS 10.x, but additional technical experience (Python, AutoCAD) are beneficial.

Folks who are interested are welcome to email me at  [log in to unmask] with additional questions.  I will be happy to forward their resume to my supervisor.

The job posting can be found here:

Wood - Careers - GIS Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee | Careers at Nashville, Tennessee (icims.com)

Thanks,

Bridgette

This message is the property of John Wood Group PLC and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and is intended only for the named recipient(s). Its contents (including any attachments) may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. Unauthorized use, copying, distribution or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended named recipient(s) and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which are a result of email transmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to the sender and confirm that the original message and any attachments and copies have been destroyed and deleted from your system.

If you do not wish to receive future unsolicited commercial electronic messages from us, please forward this email to: [log in to unmask] and include “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. If applicable, you will continue to receive invoices, project communications and similar factual, non-commercial electronic communications.

Please click http://www.woodplc.com/email-disclaimer for notices and company information in relation to emails originating in the UK, Italy or France.

As a recipient of an email from a John Wood Group Plc company, your contact information will be on our systems and we may hold other personal data about you such as identification information, CVs, financial information and information contained in correspondence. For more information on our privacy practices and your data protection rights, please see our privacy notice at https://www.woodplc.com/policies/privacy-notice