Thank you to UTK Geography grad Hayes Anderson for sharing this information with us. Note that you have to be federal work study eligible for these positions. Apply through this website by going to applicants and employees -> Find a job -> and using the advance search to search for “office of Sustainability” (if prompted, agree with the disclaimer) and that should pull up all of our open positions.

I wanted to reach out in hopes that you could list some Work study positions that are available in the Office of Sustainability onto the Geography Listserv.

We currently have the following six positions open:

  1. Grow Lab Student Garden Assistant
  2. Zero Waste Operations Assistant
  3. Data Entry/Analyst
  4. Donations Assistant
  5. Compost Data Assistant
  6. Compost Operations Assistant

These positions are open to be filled immediately! If you need any more information from me please let me know.

Best,

Hayes Anderson

Pronouns: he/him/his

Academic Engagement Coordinator