Dear all,

This may be of interest to you!

Sophomore Boot Camp

Are you a second-year student looking to partake in a professional development opportunity? If you answered yes (or maybe), I encourage you to register to attend Sophomore Boot Camp

Sophomore Boot Camp is a half-day professional development conference exclusively for second year students that will be held on Friday, January 21, 2022. FREE registration provides access to programs on resume writing, gaining experience, mental health and well-being, accessing scholarships and fellowships, budgeting, and preparing for graduate school. All conference participants will receive a professional padfolio. Prior participants have commented, “I learned a lot of things that will be helpful as I continue my professional and academic careers” and “I would recommend this to everyone.” There will also be an etiquette luncheon provided so that you can gain practice on how to conduct yourself in a professional manner for future meals you may have with colleagues, employers, recruiters, etc. Sophomore Boot Camp is co-sponsored by the Center for Career Development & Academic Exploration.

Sophomore Boot Camp will take place in the Student Union on Friday, January 21st, 2022 9am-2pm.

Click here to register for this amazing opportunity via Handshake! Registration closes January 14th, 2022.

Please contact Yasja Hemmings ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions, feedback, or concerns.

Thanks in advance!

Yasja

Yasja Hemmings, M.Ed. (They/Them)

Academic and Career Exploration (ACE) Coach

Center for Career Development and Academic Exploration
Student Union 201
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way

Clifton Strengths: Empathy | Relator | Consistency | Learner | Responsibility
865-974-5435

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="margin:0px; width:57.99pt; height:56.99pt" data-outlook-trace="F:3|T:3" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=ind2112&L=CLUBGGY&E=base64&P=2609263&B=--_007_SJ0PR02MB86739015E19B064E0CF46446C0769SJ0PR02MB8673namp_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22Outlook-cid_image0.png%22&N=Outlook-cid_image0.png">

I acknowledge that these are ancestral lands of the indigenous peoples of East Tennessee and extend my respect and gratitude to the many tribes who call this area home.