Good afternoon campus communicators -

The Programs Abroad Office in the Center for Global Engagement is excited to announce the Spring 2022 Programs Abroad Fair which is scheduled to be held on Thursday, February 3 from 1-4 p.m. Our main audience for the fair is current students. Please use this media kit here<https://liveutk.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/CGECommStaff/EqfAyEsk_D9BgjUH4PB1vTkB81gmv_7ROepegqpzwvP7aA?e=4Xalo5> and the sample message below to promote this event to your student contacts. We appreciate your help and wish you a great holiday season!

Sample Message -
Join the Programs Abroad Office for the Spring 2022 Programs Abroad Fair which will be held Thursday, February 3 from 1-4 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom (Room 272). Students can browse faculty-directed programs abroad options for the spring and summer of 2022, speak to faculty to find out more about each program, and learn more about what it takes to study abroad! More information on the fair can be found here: tiny.utk.edu/cOC9s<https://tiny.utk.edu/cOC9s>

If you have any questions please contact Jason Moody at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,

Rachel
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.
http://cge.utk.edu/
Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGlobal/>, Twitter<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGlobal/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/utkglobal/> #UTKGlobal

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html